By Katie Kieffer
Today is my second anniversary of blogging! Many wonderful things happened over the past 12 months. Remember how much fun we had last year? Here are some of this year’s highlights:
- Speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington D.C.
- Speaking at Trinity School at River Ridge
- Speaking at CoreNet Global
- Speaking at RightOnline 2011 in Minneapolis
- Meeting John Hawkins of RightWingNews
- Syndicating my column with TownHall.com
- Interviewing Jason Lewis
- Publishing cartoons by my artistic partner and sister, Amie
- Celebrating my two-year blog anniversary the week after my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary… Woot! Woot!
Thank you for your readership, support and enthusiasm for what I do. I also appreciate all of your comments and emails; they mean more than you know. I’m excited to continue our journey together to preserve freedom.
P.S. The picture above is taken from a pub in Dublin, Ireland and it’s a hint into the new video that I’m releasing tomorrow!